Guinevere from Merlin.
"In life you always have a choice. Sometimes it’s easier to think that you don’t".
Ange Coulby as Laura - The Tunnel 1x01
Paws off, buster!
Have we not been to hell and back? Have we not suffered enough?
- Must be following us: timeofpendragons and landofmerlin.
- Merlin fandom blogs. (Isn’t have to be 100% merlin).
- Reblog to enter (once), no likes, REBLOGS COUNT ONLY!.
- Closing Date: 25th December (we know… it hurts).
- There will be 1 winner per category and maybe 2 runner ups.
- Winners will be announced on 25th-28th December
- 40 or more reblogs to make this possible!.→ Categories:
• Best theme (Ornaments Award)
• Best sidebar (Christmas Tree Award)
• Best edits (Christmas Card Award)
• Best URL (Sleigh Award)
• Best posts (Ornaments Award)
• Best Morgana (The Grinch Award)
• Best Merlin (Snowman Award)
• Best Arthur (Rudolf Award)
• Best Gwen (Angel Award)
• Best Knight (Reindeers Award)
• Best Merthur (All I Want For Christmas Is You Award)
• Best ArMor (Silver Bells Award)
• Best Arwen (Mistletoe Award)
• Best Mergana (The Grinch Theme Song Award)
• Best Gwencelot (Last Christmas Award)
• Best Katie McGrath (Candy Cane Award)
• Best Bradley James (Wreath Award)
• Best Colin Morgan (Elf Award)
• Best Angel Coulby (Snowflake Award)
• Best Brolin (Christmas Carol Award)→ Prizes (Winners):→ Prizes (runner ups):
#gained everything but lost /everything/ #i want to fucking cry #we all talk about how fucking bad we feel for merlin #and oh my god there is no one i feel worse for tbh #but we don’t really talk about gwen’s pain in all of this too #having to rule the kingdom on her own #’all i ever wanted was to be your queen’ #and she got that #and it was quite well deserved #but then #she lost the entire reason she ever even wanted to be in that position #and now she must rule it all alone #all alone. (x)
you can be a fan of a show and point out its flaws
you can enjoy something and still criticize it
discussing issues which are necessary to be talked about is as much part of a fandom as anything else and has nothing to do with fighting
the idea of a fandom is that you are more than a passive consumer who accepts things mindlessly
idealizing things is unhealthy and gives you a skewed view of reality
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
Rest In Power to a great soul !
Trish Summerville, Catching Fire costume designer, on Josh & Jennifer’s chemistry on and off screen
Mandela fought against apartheid for decades, spent twenty-seven years in prison for his work, and was eventually elected President of South Africa in 1994. In 1993 he and F.W. de Klerk received the Nobel Peace Prize “for their work for the peaceful termination of the apartheid regime, and for laying the foundations for a new democratic South Africa”.